Before you arrive, read our list of frequently asked questions and their answers. We’ve compiled a list of the most popular questions our guests ask us. If you have other questions that we haven’t answered here, to send us a message, and we’ll get back to you promptly.
Q: What Is Avanti Palms Smoking Policy?
A: Smoking is not permitted in hotel rooms/hotel suites. Smoking is allowed only in designated outdoor smoking locations. Guests may request location information at check-in. Should evidence of smoking be discovered, a $100 fee will be assessed and charged to the credit card on file.
Q: Does the Resort Allow The Use Of Cannabis?
A: We expect all guests staying at Avanti Palms Resort and Convention Center properties to be aware of and adhere to all applicable laws and hotel policies regarding the use of cannabis and related products. Florida law s. 381.987, F.S. does not allow for the smoking of cannabis, regardless of medical status, in any public area. Public areas at this hotel include the pool area, parking area, building corridors and courtyards, and all other areas, indoor and outdoor, throughout the property. Further to this policy, smoking of any kind is prohibited within any indoor space, including the guests’ rooms. Designated smoking areas are located around the property for tobacco use only. Violations of this policy will result in fines of up to $100 and eviction from the property.
Q: Does the Avanti Palms accept pets?
A: Yes, with the following limitations.
- The weight limit for pets is 35 pounds.
- Only two pets are allowed per room.
- Animals such as but not limited to reptiles, horses, pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, chickens or other fowl, or birds are prohibited.
- A copy of your pets’ shot records from a veterinarian must be emailed to the hotel dated no earlier than ten days from the time of arrival – the email is email@example.com. Dogs must be up-to-date with bordetella, distemper, and rabies vaccines. Cats must be up-to-date with FVRCP and rabies vaccines. The owner also takes responsibility and assures pet(s) are up-to-date with flea/tick treatments.
- Pet Agreement provided by the hotel must be completed, signed, and emailed to the hotel before arrival. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.The agreement can be emailed to you or printed from our website.
- Dogs must be walked in designated dog walking areas only, and cleaning up after the pet is the responsibility of the pet owner and is required.
- Pets and emotional support animals are not allowed in restaurants, lounges, pool areas, game room, or any other area not designated as “pet friendly.”
- When in any designated pet-friendly area, the pet(s) must be in a crate or on a leash.
- The only pet-friendly areas where pets are permitted without a leash are inside your designated guest room.
- A $50 fee will be posted to each room a pet(s) occupies.
- Pets arriving without a signed policy and without proper documentation from the vet will relocate your pet to the nearest local kennel at the owner’s expense.
- If your pet disposes of any urine or excrement in a guest room, an additional cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
- If your pet(s) is left alone in the room, we ask that it is placed in a crate environment (if not in a crate environment, your “Do Not Disturb” sign must be placed on the door).
- Arrangements must be made with our Housekeeping Department regarding servicing your guest room. During housekeeping service, one of the following needs to occur: the owner is present in the room with the pet(s), the pet is removed from the room, or the pet is crated safely.
- In fairness to all of our guests, you are fully responsible for your pet’s actions. Should noise from your pet become an issue, our management team will contact you to address the situation. If the problem is not addressed, our Security Department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include relocation of your pet to our nearest kennel or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- We accept pets under our pet-friendly program. Any animal exhibiting aggressive behavior will not be permitted on the property. Guest accepts responsibility for their pet(s) and will not hold the hotel responsible for any incidents involving guest pets. Guest accepts responsibility for any damage to the room or its contents incurred as a result of the pet occupying the room.
Please complete the pet policy agreement found HERE.
Q: What is the Hotel's Noise Policy?
A: Should noise transmission create a disturbance or a nuisance, the responsibility is of the respective registered guest to abate the noise transmission. In order to ensure the comfort of all guests, radio, hi-fi, television sets, mobile devices, and all other such audio equipment generating noise must be turned down to a minimum volume so as not to disturb other guests between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Any person(s) violating this policy will be warned and may be subject to eviction with subsequent fee.
Q: Do You Offer Housekeeping Service?
A: Our housekeeping services are designed to prioritize your comfort and cleanliness. Refresh service is provided on days one through four of your stay, and will include the following:
- Trash Removal
- Making of beds
- Refresh of bathroom towels
- Replace toiletries
Should your stay be longer than four nights, you will receive a full-housekeeping service every fifth day of your stay. It includes:
- Trash Removal
- Bathroom cleaned
- Replenish of bathroom towels and amenities
- Change of bed linens and making of the beds
- Dusting and cleaning of the floors
If your stay is beyond five days, the cycle above will be repeated.
Q: What Time Is Your Check In And Check Out Time?
A: Please note that check-in begins any time after 4pm. You are more than welcome to arrive early and if your room is available, our Front Desk Team will be able to check you in. Any arrivals before 1 p.m. will be subject to availability and may be subject to an early check-in fee of $25. Should your room not be available, you can always store your luggage with our bell staff.
Our standard check-out time is at 11 a.m. For any check-out time after 11 a.m., it is subject to availability on the day you depart and may be subject to an additional fee. To request a late check-out, please contact our Front Desk Team.
Q: Do You Offer Cribs?
A: Yes. They are complimentary.
Q: Do You Have Extra Beds?
A: No. We do not offer extra beds at this time.
Q: Is There A Fee To Use The Fitness Center And What Are Its Hours Of Operation?
A: Access to the Fitness Center in included in the $14 daily resort fee. Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Q: Is There Transportation Available To/From The Airport?
A: Cost per person and group rates are available through Platinum, they offer a variety of round trip transportation services. Call 407-492-8888 to arrange transportation.
Q: Does The Hotel Offer Shuttle Service To Theme Parks?
A: The hotel offers scheduled shuttles to Disney Theme Parks, SeaWorld Orlando Parks, Universal Orlando Resort™. The shuttle times will vary by season, depending on the hours of the theme parks. You can view the most current schedule here.
Q: Is There Wi-Fi Available At The Hotel?
A: Wireless connections are available in your room and the common areas of the hotel and are included in your $14 daily resort fee for an unlimited number of devices.
Q: Is There A Way To Purchase Theme Park Tickets At The Hotel?
A: There is a Concierge desk located in the hotel lobby where guests can purchase discount tickets (theme park tickets, dinner show tickets, etc.). Visit our concierge page here.
Q: What Time Does The Pool Close?
A: 11:00 p.m. Enjoy!
Q: Does The Hotel Have A Business Center?
A: The business center is located in the lobby. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available.
Q: I Left An Item At Your Resort. What Do I Do?
A: The Avanti Palms Resort Orlando has partnered with ILeftMyStuff.com in order to make the lost & found item return process easier. Just click on the website link, enter our Client ID "65897" and tell ILeftMyStuff about your item. Once your item has been recovered, ILeftMyStuff will coordinate with you on how you would like to have your items returned to you.
Q: Does The Rate Include Breakfast?
A: The rate does not include breakfast. The lobby bar and lounge, Market Place Café & Grill and Poolside Bar & Grill are all perfect options to find delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
Q: Do You Have A Restaurant On Property And What Are The Hours?
A: Yes, our poolside Café is open from 7:00 am - 11:00 pm, and our Pool Bar opens at 12:00 pm daily. Hours are subject to change.
A: Yes. Dial 115 from your room phone to place your order and, for a small $2.00 fee, have it delivered directly to your guestroom.
Q: What Is Included In The Resort Fee Charge?
A: The Avanti Palms Resort and Conference Center daily resort fee of $15 plus tax, per room, per night, will be added to the room rate and includes:
- Scheduled theme park shuttles
- Internet access
- Fitness center access
- Recreational amenities
Q: Will My Credit Card Be Charged When Checking In?
A: Upon check-in, we will run an "authorization" on the card for the total room charges, plus $50 for guests staying between 1-4 nights and $100 for guests staying 5 nights or more per room for any potential incidental charges. The card will not be charged prior to the guest's check-out.
Bank Debit / Check Cards: If the debit/check card you are using is attached to a checking account, a hold will be placed on the account for the full anticipated dollar amount of your stay, in addition to $50 for guests staying between 1-4 nights and $100 for guests staying 5 nights or more, that is held in case of incidental charges.
These funds may be held by your financial institution for seven business days or longer after your departure.
Q: Can I Pay For My Stay In Advance?
A: The resort does not offer any pre-payment options. For the safety and security of our guests, the guest checking in must provide their own valid credit or debit card, along with their photo identification, upon arrival at our resort for our Guest Service Team to process payment for the pending balance and continue with the check-in process.
Q: What Is The Check-In Age?
A: A guest of 21 years or older does need to be checking into the room, providing payment for the reservation, and staying in the same room. Our Front Desk will request an ID at check in and will need to confirm the guest’s age.
Q: What Is The Cancellation Policy?
A: Our Deposit and Cancellation policies can vary by package or rate plan. Guests will have 24 hours prior to arrival to cancel a reservation in order to avoid forfeiture of first night plus tax room deposit. This policy may not apply depending upon the promotion that a guest has selected to book. Check your specific Confirmation Notice for any variations to this based on your specific package or rate plan.
Q: Does The Hotel Accept Packages?
A: Yes, we accept packages. There is a one-time fee of $10 per package. Please be sure it is addressed to: ARRIVING GUEST: (NAME ON YOUR RESERVATION). Packages without names of reserved arriving guests will be returned. Packages will be accepted 15 days before and 15 days after departure date. Any packages received after/before this time frame will be returned to the sender.