We Are A Pet-Friendly Resort
Pets are a part of the family and enjoy a break away from home too. Searching for a pet-friendly hotel in Orlando? Avanti Palms welcomes your good boys and girls. Please see the pet policy below and be sure to complete the waiver prior to your arrival.
Find the Avanti Palms Pet Waiver Here.
- The weight limit for pets is 35 pounds.
- Only two pets are allowed per room.
- Animals such as but not limited to reptiles, horses, pigs, cattle, goats, sheep, chickens or other fowl, or birds are prohibited.
- A copy of your pets’ shot records from a veterinarian must be emailed to the hotel dated no earlier than ten days from the time of arrival – the email is email@example.com. Dogs must be up-to-date with bordetella, distemper, and rabies vaccines. Cats must be up-to-date with FVRCP and rabies vaccines. The owner also takes responsibility and assures pet(s) are up-to-date with flea/tick treatments.
- Pet Agreement provided by the hotel must be completed, signed, and emailed to the hotel before arrival. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.The agreement can be emailed to you or printed from our website.
- Dogs must be walked in designated dog walking areas only, and cleaning up after the pet is the responsibility of the pet owner and is required.
- Pets and emotional support animals are not allowed in restaurants, lounges, pool areas, game room, or any other area not designated as “pet friendly.”
- When in any designated pet-friendly area, the pet(s) must be in a crate or on a leash.
- The only pet-friendly areas where pets are permitted without a leash are inside your designated guest room.
- A $50 fee will be posted to each room a pet(s) occupies.
- Pets arriving without a signed policy and without proper documentation from the vet will relocate your pet to the nearest local kennel at the owner’s expense.
- If your pet disposes of any urine or excrement in a guest room, an additional cleaning fee will be added to your bill.
- If your pet(s) is left alone in the room, we ask that it is placed in a crate environment (if not in a crate environment, your “Do Not Disturb” sign must be placed on the door).
- Arrangements must be made with our Housekeeping Department regarding servicing your guest room. During housekeeping service, one of the following needs to occur: the owner is present in the room with the pet(s), the pet is removed from the room, or the pet is crated safely.
- In fairness to all of our guests, you are fully responsible for your pet’s actions. Should noise from your pet become an issue, our management team will contact you to address the situation. If the problem is not addressed, our Security Department reserves the right to resolve the situation. This may include relocation of your pet to our nearest kennel or eviction at the owner’s expense.
- We accept pets under our pet-friendly program. Any animal exhibiting aggressive behavior will not be permitted on the property. Guest accepts responsibility for their pet(s) and will not hold the hotel responsible for any incidents involving guest pets. Guest accepts responsibility for any damage to the room or its contents incurred as a result of the pet occupying the room